Victoria Reviel is widely recognized throughout Central Texas for her real estate expertise, integrity, and professionalism. After more than two decades in the real estate industry, Victoria’s in-depth knowledge and wisdom has made her a trusted and successful agent in Austin Metro Area. Her foundation of kindness, high-standards, disciplined approach along with a “win- win” philosophy has wont trust and respect of other agents and clients.
Victoria has 24 years as a Licensed, Real Estate Broker in the Great State of Texas #460510. She has served on countless Austin Board of Realtors®, Texas Realtors®, National Association of Realtors® and WCRealtors® committees, she has held many industry leadership positions and holds several designations. Victoria is available to help clients Buy, Sell or Lease Central Texas properties. She is skilled in Real Estate Marketing, Contracts, Public Relations, Negotiations, Sales and Leasing.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her amazing husband of 20 years, Marc and their precocious cat Figaro. Victoria’s & Marc’s hobbies include collecting mid century modern art, Porsche Cup, IRL and F1 auto racing, traveling, especially to Disney World and serving her community. They are 20+ year members of Porsche and Ferrari Club of America and they proudly supports the Greek Orthodox Church, Wounded Warriors, Travis and Williamson County No Kill Shelters and is involved with other charities sponsored by the local Association of Realtors® and affiliated groups.
• 2018 Williamson County Association of REALTORS® PRESIDENT
• 2014 Women’s Council of REALTORS® PRESIDENT
• 2012 Texas Association of REALTORS® DIRECTOR
• 2011 Williamson County Association of REALTORS® PRESIDENT
• 2010 to Present - Austin Community College: Advisory Committee for Real Estate
• 2007- 2008 Williamson County Association of REALTORS® Director
• 2008 TRLP Texas Association of REALTORS® Leadership Graduate
• Life-time Member Real Estate Teachers Association
• 2000 to Present - Member – Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
• 1997 to Present – Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS®
• 1997 to Present- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
• Subscriber of ACTRIS & CTXMLS
• ABRM -Accredited Buyer Representative Manager®
• GRI- Graduate of the REALTORS® Institute®
• CLRA – Certified Luxury Real Estate Agent®
• United Texas Housing Authority Certification
Victoria's Mission Statement
Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
An increased knowledge and skills in a broad array of technical subjects and the fundamentals of real estate.
Accredited Buyer's Representative
REALTORS® that have met strict educational and practical requirments set by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC).
Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program
The Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program is an invitation only leadership academy. Graduates of this year long academy have undergone in depth leadership training, self-assessment, spokesperson training, and dedication to the real estate profession.